What does P1122 code mean?
OBD II fault code P1122 is a manufacturer specific code that is defined by car maker Nissan as “Electric Throttle Control Performance Problem”, and is set when the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) detects an abnormally high or low signal voltage from the electronically controlled throttle actuator.
What is code P1121?
Prius P1121: Coolant Flow Control Valve Position Sensor Stuck.
How do I fix error code p1122?
Zitat von Youtube: Under this circumstance stop driving and repair your vehicle immediately. It indicates that the pcm detects an abnormally low signal voltage from the electronically controlled throttle actuator.
How do I fix code u1000?
How to Fix
- #1 – Look For Additional Codes. …
- #2 – Consult Pertinent Service Bulletins. …
- #3 – Consult Factory Wiring Diagrams. …
- #4 – Clean Grounds/Check Connections. …
- #5 – Locate Vehicle-Specific Service Literature.
What is a coolant flow control valve?
Rotary valve is used for shutting off the coolant flow, switching over coolant circuits and regulating the coolant flow.
How do I fix code P0223?
What repairs can fix the P0223 code?
- Replacing the throttle position sensor.
- Replacing the Engine Control Module.
- Plugging in, repairing, or replacing wiring that is associated with the throttle position sensor.
- Repairing or replacing the throttle body.
- Realigning the throttle position sensor.
What is P2135 diagnostic code?
When code P2135 is set, the ECM has found that the throttle position sensor and accelerator pedal position sensor aren’t producing the expected signals that they should be. When the ECM detects this, it may put the vehicle in a fail-safe condition that limits throttle opening to 5-15%.
What causes P0335 code?
What the P335 code means. The P0335 DTC is set once the powertrain control module (PCM) fails to detect proper sensor operation from the crankshaft position sensor. This causes the Check Engine Light to be displayed on the dashboard and a failsafe mode enabled.