Answer: OBDII Trouble Code P1415 for the secondary air injection system on your 2000 Chevrolet Siverado is more then likely caused by a restricted or defective AIS (air injection system) check valve. This AIR injection valve is located on the top of the engine going into the exhuast manifold (driver side – Bank 1).
What is a P1416 code?
Answer: P1416 indicates a fault with your Yukon’s Secondary Air Injection (AIR) system on Bank 2 (engine side on which cylinder 2 is located) of the engine.
What is code P1415 BMW?
The p1415 code in a BMW is often caused by a blocked secondary air injection system. The secondary air injection pump failure also causes this code to trigger in a BMW. If You see this code, You should head over to the mechanic and get a complete diagnosis of the car, to correctly identify the primary cause.
How is P0171 diagnosed?
How does a mechanic diagnose the P0171 code?
- Assuming that no other trouble codes exist, a mechanic may diagnose the P0171 code by checking the engine for vacuum leaks with a vacuum gauge. …
- The fuel pressure sensor and MAF sensor (mass air flow) will also be checked with a fuel pressure gauge.
What is the secondary air pump on a BMW?
Zitat von Youtube: So the secondary air pump system is a component of your engine. That works to reduce the emissions. Basically. And it only works during startup.
How do you fix po171 and po174?
Zitat von Youtube: So you need to filter that. Air. So off that air box you're gonna find a snorkel that goes directly into the engine you want to grab that give it a shake see if anything's loose.
How do you fix po174?
What repairs can fix the P0174 code?
- Replacing mass air flow sensor.
- Cleaning mass air flow Sensor.
- Replacing faulty oxygen sensor.
- Replacing PCV valve.
- Replacing vacuum line.
- Replacing EGR valve.
- Replacing brake booster.
- Replacing valve cover gasket.