The P2007 code means the intake manifold runner is stuck closed for bank 2. The ECU controls how much to open or close the intake manifold runner flaps and when bank 2 is stuck open the P2007 code is set. This triggers a Check Engine Light to be displayed on the dashboard and a failsafe mode to be enabled.
How much does it cost to replace a intake manifold runner control?
A new intake manifold runner valve can cost anywhere between $50 and $200, depending on factors like its brand and your vehicle’s specifications. Labor costs for replacing a damaged intake manifold runner valve typically range from $300 to $400.
What is P2007?
Zitat von Youtube: P 2007 is a diagnostic trouble code for intake manifold runner control stuck closed bank 2.. Under this circumstance. Short distance driving is permitted but your vehicle should be repaired asap it
How do I fix code P2006?
What repairs can fix the P2006 code?
- Wiring harness repaired.
- Electrical connection fixed.
- Intake manifold runner unclogged or replaced.
- Intake manifold runner control solenoid replaced.
How do I fix code P2004?
What repairs can fix the P2004 code?
- Replacing the IMRC solenoid.
- Repairing or replacing IMRC solenoid wiring that has shorts, breaks or is frayed.
- Repairing or replacing IMRC solenoid circuitry that has shorted or is open.
- Repairing or replacing IMRC solenoid connector that is corroded.
How much does it cost to replace an intake manifold on a Ford f150?
The Best in Auto Repair
The average cost for a Ford F-150 intake manifold gasket replacement is between $727 and $795. Labor costs are estimated between $257 and $324 while parts are priced at $470.
How long does it take to replace intake manifold?
In most cases, it takes two to four hours for the entire process to be complete. Removing the old intake manifold only takes about 40 minutes, but installing the new one and reassembling takes much longer.
How do I fix code P2007?
What repairs can fix the P2007 code?
- Wiring harness repaired or replaced.
- Intake manifold runner bank 2 replaced or unclogged.
- Poor electrical connection repaired.
- Intake manifold runner solenoid replaced.