The P2103 code is a generic powertrain code related to the fuel or air metering system, including the mass air flow sensor. In this case, the engine control module (ECM) has detected a fault with the throttle actuator control motor circuit.
How do I fix error code P2112?
What repairs can fix the P2112 code?
- Repairing or replacing wiring harness as needed.
- Replacing faulty throttle position sensor.
- Replacing throttle body actuator.
- Fixing a poor electrical connection point.
- Unsticking the throttle body plate.
What does code P2103 mean?
OBD-II Code P2103 is defined as a Throttle Actuator “A” Control Motor Circuit High. The throttle motor opens and closes the throttle plate, allowing more or less air to flow through the engine based on the driver’s request for power.
What is command throttle actuator?
Zitat von Youtube: The ECM can command the throttle valve motor open or closed achieving the desired torque. The ECM can make adjustments to the throttle valve without the input from the accelerator pedal.
Where is the throttle actuator control?
The throttle controller is located on top of the engine between the air intake and the intake manifold.
How do you fix a throttle actuator control system stuck open?
What repairs can fix the P2111 code?
- Replace the TPS. Commonly this will require the throttle body to be replaced as the TPS and the throttle body is an integrated unit.
- Clean the throttle body. …
- Replace the throttle body. …
- Replacing the PCM. ( …
- Repair the wiring.
What causes a P2112 code?
Your PCM monitors and controls your throttle actuator system through one or multiple throttle position sensors in your vehicle. If your PCM has failed to detect movement from your throttle actuator motor, it may trigger a P2112 code. It’s best to avoid driving your vehicle with this code.
How do I fix error code P2118?
Generally, simple repairs such as these fix the P2118 code:
- Wiring harness repaired or replaced.
- Throttle actuator control motor replaced.
- Pedal position sensor replaced.
- Faulty throttle position sensor replaced.
- Poor electrical connection resolved.
How do I fix my electronic throttle control?
Zitat von Youtube: Get a new one don't get a Rheem and the reman ones aren't that good the new ones are much better then you put a new gasket. In slide the throttle assembly over it. And then bolt it back on snog.
How do you test a throttle actuator control module?
Zitat von Youtube: Between terminals a and b of the throttle actuator motor. If the throttle actuator motor is okay the resistance value should be around 2 to 15 ohms.