P2109 is a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) for “Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor “A” Minimum Stop Performance”. This can happen for multiple reasons and a mechanic needs to diagnose the specific cause for this code to be triggered in your situation.
What is a pedal sensor?
The accelerator pedal sensor transmits the position of the accelerator pedal to the engine control unit. Based on this information, the load requested by the driver can be implemented immediately.
What causes a P0229 code?
Code P0229 is caused by erratic or intermittent signals from the sensor to the ECM. These signals are still within the specified range of the sensor when the signal is being received by the ECM.
What is code P2125 mean?
P2125 is a general OBD-II trouble code indicating a fault with the throttle/pedal position sensor/switch “E” circuit. This code is similar to many other throttle body and pedal position codes.
How do I fix error code P0299?
What repairs can fix the P0299 code?
- Turbo or supercharger replacement.
- Repairing of the intake system.
- EGR replacement.
- Boost pressure sensor replacement.
- Low engine oil pressure repair.
How much does it cost to fix P0299?
It really depends on the severity of the issue. Here’s a quick reference: Replace Turbocharger – $1,500+ Air intake hose – $100 to $300.
How do I fix the error code P2125?
How To Correct P2125 Throttle Position Sensor/Switch E Circuit Malfunction Issue
- Repair or replace a failed throttle actuator control motor.
- Change or repair the wiring harness if faulty.
- Amendments should be performed of a defective throttle position sensor.
- Fix the electrical connection problems.
How do I fix error code P2127?
What repairs can fix the P2127 code?
- Repair or replacement of the wiring harness for the throttle position sensor or pedal position sensor.
- Throttle/Pedal position sensor E replaced.
- Fixing the intermittent electrical connection.
- ECM replacement if required.