A P2564 trouble code indicates an abnormal reading in the turbocharger’s boost control position sensor circuit. The sensors’ input voltage signals, as sent to the PCM, are showing a boost level that is higher or lower than the manufacturer’s specs.
What is code P2563?
OBD-II Code P2563 is defined as a Turbocharger Boost Control Position Sensor “A” Circuit. The engine computer (PCM) controls the boost from the turbocharge using a Turbocharger Vane Position Solenoid.
What is code P2565?
P2565 is a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) for “Turbocharger Boost Control Position Sensor Circuit High“. This can happen for multiple reasons and a mechanic needs to diagnose the specific cause for this code to be triggered in your situation.
How do you fix the engine code P2563?
What repairs can fix the P2563 code
- Performing a soot cleaning of the turbo control system.
- Replacing the turbocharger control actuator assembly.
- Replacing the turbocharger assembly.
- Repairing or replacing a wire harness or connection to the control actuator.
Where is the boost pressure sensor located?
The boost pressure sensor is located inside the intake pipe in front of the throttle valve. The Sensor measures the pressure and sends the data to the engine management system.
How do I fix code P003A?
What repairs can fix the P003A code?
- Adjusting the vane within the turbocharger or supercharger.
- Replacing the turbocharger or supercharger.